Equine Facilitated Coaching (EFC)
What is Equine Facilitated Coaching?
- Equine Facilitated Coaching (EFC) is a holistic approach to personal development and professional coaching. EFC is a powerful tool which, using horses, accelerates learning and personal growth.
- Horses have instinctive reactions and mirror behaviours within individuals.
- Horses offer us the opportunity to take a look at our whole selves, conscious and unconscious.
- Human beings operate 93% unconsciously (habitually). Horses operate above 93% in their conscious state and reflect what we can’t see, feel or sometimes even recognise about ourselves.
- Horses can help us raise awareness of who we are at the heart of us and challenge patterns of unhelpful thoughts, feelings and behaviour which are not serving us or not aligned with the true sense of who we are.
If you would like to find out more about how Equine Facilitated Coaching (EFC) could help you, please use the contact form below to register your interest.
How EFC can help.
- Develop leadership skills
- Develop listening skills
- Discover your vision, passion and purpose
- Understand your beliefs and values
- Develop problem solving skills
- Build better relationships
- Cultivate responsibility
- Reinforce security
- Develop self-confidence
- Develop self-discipline
- Develop teamworking skills