Hello… is it you, you’re looking for?
Fast paced living. Information overload. Financial pressures. Childcare commitments. The list goes on. Ask yourself where you feature on this to-do list.
Life can feel like one big juggling act sometimes. It’s very easy to get caught up in the daily grind and feel as though you’re living your life for the benefit of others.
It could be that, with all that background noise, you’ve lost your way or are feeling stuck in a rut. Perhaps you are struggling to find the time to do more of what you love, or want a change of direction but don’t quite know where to start. Maybe somewhere between the school run and the supermarket you lost sight of yourself.
When was the last time someone listened to you? And I mean, really listened.
Without interruption, your brain works more quickly and more creatively. I believe that you already have the answers you need to make the right decisions, but having the time, freedom and encouragement to dig them out is the key.
Through my coaching sessions, I will help you do just that.
- I’ll give you the time to talk about yourself, properly. To strip back those unhelpful layers of self-doubt, fear or confusion.
- I offer the sort of uninterrupted, non-judgemental listening that allows you the space to think. I promise to guide and challenge you, but won’t burden you with my opinions.
I believe that you are remarkable and can achieve anything. By working together, I’ll help you to believe that too and find a way to live the life you really want.
You only get one shot at life – live it, love it!
What can you gain from personal development coaching?
- Dedicated ‘you’ time – to reflect and to talk
- Clear thinking and creative decision making
- Finding and taking control of your direction
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
- Better personal performance
- Discovering opportunities for growth and personal development
- Healthier, happier relationships
FREE 1 hour ‘chemistry’ session
- A chance to meet face-to-face before committing to coaching
- Explore your issues
- Talk through the coaching process and how I can help you get to where you want to be
To book, call me on